The business was started in 1976 in Pretoria, from humble and small beginnings as a sole proprietor doing only cylinder heads. Over the years it expanded organically under the same proprietor to where it is today doing all automotive machining and engineering under one roof.
In 2015 Della Testata Pty Ltd t/a Alfissimo Auto Engineering acquired and incorporated the business Cylinder Head Services changing the trading name to Alfissimo Auto Engineering Inc Cylinder head services.
The name Alfissimo is an acronym derived from the following: Alfa Romeo Loved For Intense Seductive Sex In Moving Order
Due to our passion and involvement with the Italian brand. The fact that this is our passion definitely does not take the focus away from other brands, however, to add to this our business is as much a passion as our passion for Alfa Romeo.
The Alfissimo brand stands for all the objectives as set out in our mission statement, and it is our primary objective to ensure that our customers trust and believe in the brand and its objectives.
- ECU – Programming, Copying/Cloning, Virginising, Fault finding etc
- Key and Immobiliser programming and coding
- Check/Reset Nox sensors, stop start, steering angle, gearbox and ABS
- Injector coding
- Pin point faulty parts no more guess work
- Oscilloscope – compare actual graphs with OE graphs
- Endoscope – to assess condition of sleeves, pistons without stripping engine
- Blue tooth battery tester
- Electronic steering calibration
- Multiair diagnostics and calibration
- Pin point incorrect connections of wiring etc
- Numerous built in repair links to assist with repairs
- Complete or individual system reports
- Support all CAN systems
- Check and test sensors to eliminate guess work
1972 Alfa Romeo Spider Restoration Project
Complete Respray Projects & Alloy Refurbishing
Accident Insurance Written Off Repairs
Since the take over Alfissimo has expanded its product range and services to include a fully fledged workshop, where everything is done in house from machining and engineering to service and repairs of all passenger, light commercial, heavy duty vehicles, trucks and busses with the focus point and specialising on the passenger vehicle side on the Alfa Romeo and Fiat brands.
Not only are the directors and shareholders hands on and active in the day to day operations of the company, but they also pride themselves to be competitive and market related with the best possible pricing, but also to deliver a quality service and turnaround in the best possible interest of their customers.
No job is too big or too small, too simple or too difficult, and to make life easier for our customers, we are just a phone call away through our free collection and delivery service within Gauteng within a 50km radius from our premises. For all other areas we will make use of a courier service or if necessary we will send our drivers if urgent at a nominal fee.